Thursday, January 13, 2011

Save the Date!

Our Save the Date magnets were delivered today!  Which means that lucky Matt gets to have a stuffing party with me this weekend.  I was excited to see that we matched the color pretty well to the coral color of the wedding.  Always scary working with custom colors, but it worked out.

After much haggling and debating about a reception package with the Marriott, we finally figured out what we wanted and got a contract worked up.  Phew!  I also went through the stack of brochures from the bridal show last weekend and found a videographer to meet with.  Matt and I have a meeting on Saturday.  I was really debating about spending the money for video, but finally decided that I would regret not having one, so I was on a mission to find the least expensive wedding video that I could.  After setting up the meeting, I realized that the videographer was from the same company as our DJ.  Weird coincidence!  So that is promising since we were excited about our DJ.

And Matt now has his second usher, his friend Nick Judge from Southern Illinois.  The wedding party is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment