Monday, January 17, 2011

Mail merges and registries

Today Matt and I both had the day off, so our number one priority was getting the save the dates stuffed, addressed, sealed and stamped.  That turned out to be an all day project thanks to some technical difficulties, but we finally got the job done. 

Since we had some extra time, we decided to tackle our first registry.  This also turned out to be quite the time consuming project, but we were happy with our first stab at registering.  We discovered that we have the opposite taste in flatware (which was unusual, we tend to have the same taste in everything) but after that it was smooth sailing.  By the time we got done though, we were exhausted.  It may be awhile before we decide to tackle another registry!

1 comment:

  1. Erin-- I was literally jumping up and down when I found your "save the date" note in my mail !!! Thank you sooo much for thinking of me and inviting me....I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I have been pouring over your blog and will be watching for every little update. :) The day you went "wedding dress" shopping sounded so productive- bridesmaid dresses to boot !!!! It will be here before you know it...I hope I don't make loud honking gasping sobs when you come down the aisle......!!!!

    ReplyDelete