Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Colors...

Let's not worry about any of the big details right away, obviously the colors are more important than say...the reception location (which, by the way, we are shooting for the Embassy Suites because it's right next to Simon Estes and would be super convenient). So while I'm waiting to hear back from them, colors are a high priority...apparently.

In an exciting turn of events, Matt is voting for pink. Yay! He wanted hot pink, but I wanted something a little softer, so we've stumbled upon coral. We found a color scheme of coral, peach and brown that we were both a big fan of, so it looks like coral it is! Kati and I searched for coral bridesmaid dresses online and found a few options, off to a good start!

And for a bridal party update: (I'm only going to announce the bridal party as they get asked, so they are going to come a little bit staggered.) Matt's best man is going to be his friend/coworker John, and Kati, my friend from college, is going to be a bridesmaid!

John and Matt on the left, Kati and I on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment