Thursday, December 9, 2010

All kinds of progress

Good news to start the day - Marriott is available! So at least we have one solid option, hooray!

All kinds of research today...photo booths, transportation, reception packages, florists...no details on anything yet, lets just say that progress is being made. This wedding is going to be planned in no time! (Helps when you know exactly what you want ahead of time.)

And I have a maid of honor, my former roommate Emily! Matt is in process on his side...he's not a hyper-planner like I am and doesn't need to have everything done in four days. :)

Emily and I...very excited at her bachelorette party last summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, This is Kristin Grimes. What a fun blog to read! I'm married to Matt's cousin Dan and we live in Las Vegas. Congratulations! Marriage is so wonderful and fun when you marry the right person...enjoy every moment of this process.

    ReplyDelete