Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Packing up

The downside to getting things done early is that lately I've found myself with very little planning left to do!  We have been busy lately moving some of the furniture and other things that I don't use regularly over to Matt's house in preparation for my house going on the market.  The biggest excitement has been moving my cats to Matt's house so that I can get things cleaned and ready (and not have them in it when they start to show my house next week).  The cats are getting used to their new environment, Matt is getting used to having them around, and my house is feeling emptier and lonelier. 

In other news, for Valentine's Day we celebrated by ice skating at an outdoor rink that is a couple of blocks away from where we are getting married, so I talked Matt into trudging through the snow to take a look at the amphitheater.  I hadn't been there since getting engaged, so it was interesting to see it from a realistic perspective.  We have some logistics to think through, but I'm excited!  Less than 5 months!

Here are some photos from ice skating and a nighttime view of Simon Estes Amphitheater from our walk.  It kind of made me wish we were getting married at night since it is so pretty lit up! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment