Sunday, July 3, 2011

We did it!

We survived the wedding!  Wooooooooo hooooo!  I don't think I've ever been as tired as I was this morning, but it was totally worth it.  Matt and I had an absolute blast.  To everyone that was in attendance, thank you so much for coming!  And for everyone that couldn't make it, you were missed.  

Matt and I spent a good hour recapping our favorite parts of the day, and they just kept on coming!  I really think I wouldn't change a thing (including the topless fisherman walking through the ceremony).  

At the request of a friend of mine, I will be continuing the blog post-wedding.  I'll break down some parts of the ceremony, possibly feature some of the craft photos we did...or just ramble about married life!  But today is a rest day.  I leave you with a photo that I stole from my friend Danielle, who wins the prompt picture posting award.  Thank goodness for facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment