Sunday, June 26, 2011

Craft Central

Wow, wedding week is really here!  I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit in denial.  I also may be obsessively checking the 10 day forecast. (So far so good, 83 and sunny.  Cross your fingers.)  I also am most definitely up to my ears in DIY projects.

A warning to all future brides: wedding blogs are a blessing and a curse.  While I've gotten some fabulous advice and ideas from sites like Weddingbee, I've gotten too many ideas!  And of course, wanted to do them all.  And true to form, didn't start any of them until two weeks before the wedding.  What can I say, that's how I roll.

So this past week has been entirely devoted to ridiculous wedding projects.  THANK YOU to Matt and all of my friends who are blistered and bruised from helping me. :)  But the good news is, we got it all done!  I may have spent every waking moment working on the wedding all week, but I am starting to feel like this wedding may actually happen!  Which is good because there's no turning back now, and my friends informed us that after they spent 5 hours assembling programs, we are getting married no matter what happens this week or they will disown us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment