Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wedding Shower!

This weekend we went to Ottumwa for a wedding shower hosted by some of my mom's wonderful friends.  They had the great idea of making it into a coed cocktail party so that my dad could be involved and everyone would have a chance to meet Matt!

Check out the beautiful invites!  We knew we were in for a good party.
Details have been blurred to protect the hosts
The party was so much fun!  Food, drinks, and great people that I hadn't seen in WAY too long.  How can you beat that?  While I was sitting there, it hit me that we really are getting married!  Holy cow!  Turns out this isn't just a fun party I've been planning...

I was so excited that so many people came that I've known since I was growing up, and all of whom knew my mom.  I know she would have loved to be there.  Thanks to everyone who came, it was great to see all of you and the party was very much appreciated!

Two months till the wedding, here we go!

1 comment: