Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random musings

Thought number one - there is NOTHING better than watching wedding RSVP's come in!  I get an email every time we get one, and while it is incredibly distracting, it's also incredibly awesome!  We just keep watching the list grow as our family and friends agree to spend the day with us.  One of my good high school friends RSVP'd today and it hit me just how many of my favorite people I'm going to get to see all at the same time!  It's getting real now, and I am getting SO EXCITED!

Thought number two - wedding planning really does take up a lot of time!  Even though I feel fairly on top of things, there is just always something to do, something to plan, something to think about.  I suppose selling my house in the midst of this doesn't help.  But as excited as I am for this wedding, I'm also excited for the day when I get home from work and I don't have a giant to do list waiting for me!

Tomorrow's post - the engagement pictures.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment